“INGO ARMENIA” ICJSC Insurance Company is a constituent part of insurance market of Armenia. The company realises its corporate responsibility not only in formation of insurance in the country, but also in development of our country and society. The company takes active part in different social, cultural and educational programs throughout the whole period of its activity.
- The company has completely repaired and equipped with furniture and computers one of the auditoriums of financial faculty of the Yerevan State Economic University in 2008. The auditorium is a base lecture room of chair of insurance in YSEU.
- The company actively cooperates with many Universities in Armenia (YSEU, YSU, RAU, ESAU, the French University in Armenia etc.) within the limits of programs for students’ training.
- The company establishes nominal grants for the best students of the Armenian Universities for economics specialties, finances a part of educational expenses, declares contests for the best works. Contest winners receive money awards and job offers.
- During the last years, INGO ARMENIA actively participated in “My financial month” program organized by the Central Bank of Armenia. Around 150 school age children were provided insurance classes in INGO ARMENIA. The brightest ones get the opportunity to enroll in practical internship programs.
- In 2014, “INGO ARMENIA” ICJSC together with “World Vision Armenia” implemented a charitable project in which 12 children living in the villages Berkaber, Barekamavan and Sevkar received school bags and stationery.
- Since 2014, the company organizes monthly Master Classes for the top 25 students of leading universities in Armenia, who get an opportunity to join the Company’s team after the completion of the course.
- In 2016 INGO ARMENIA for the first time supported “Smarter Armenia” IT Hackathon competition sponsoring Healthcare block. The winner, a team of young Armenian women with their innovative solution for kids with autism, received a sponsorship package to develop their application.
- In 2017 a charity dinner of the “Orran” organization was held at the “Marriott” hotel, which was attended by many businessmen, diplomats, cultural figures, representatives of show business, and the insurance company “INGO ARMENIA”.
- INGO ARMENIA proudly supported the travel arrangement of participants during the International Microelectronics Olympiad of Armenia organized by Synopsys Armenia in 2017. Microelectronics Olympiad gathers the world’s brightest engineering students under the age of 30 who are active in the field of microelectronics.
- For the last few years INGO ARMENIA sponsored students from rural places of Armenia to take part in the Summer Camp of TUMO education center, during which the students were submerged in outspoken innovative technology programs.
- In 2019, highlighting the importance of identifying new talents, the Company organized a grant program, which was attended by students from leading universities of Armenia, who presented research papers and analyses on the topics announced by the Company. The winners received a monetary reward and an opportunity to participate in the implementation of the program developed by them.
- In 2019, INGO Armenia ICJS and the Armenian State University of Economics signed a cooperation agreement to update the educational program in the specialty of insurance business. In that scope, the company’s employees will be involved in educational processes, and students will be able to pass planned and not planned internships in the company.
- In 2009 the Company allocated 3.600.000 drams for restoration of the door of the monastery Tatev, which is considered to be one of the cultural values of Armenia.
- In 2010 the Company insured the transportation and exhibition of paintings of Italian painter Anselmo Francesconi on sponsorship basis. The exhibition, which took place at the national gallery of Armenia was dedicated to the 95-th anniversary of Armenian Genocide.
One of the most important programs was support of the Armenian Army in 2016 by contributing to a fund raised to support the families of Armenian soldiers.