Everything that can harm your health as a result of external, ill-conceived, unforeseen conditions and circumstances can be insured in the insurance company ” INGO Armenia.
Especially in hazardous areas such as mining, manufacturing, cargo transportation, construction projects, accidents occur with high frequency, and, unfortunately often claim lives, or bring employees to disability.
WHO CAN BE INSURED?
Employees of organizations who have not reached 65 years of age, as well as members of their families (children older than 3 years, wife, husband, parents, sister, brother) can be insured.
WHAT RISKS CAN BE INSURED?
Insurance coverage may be provided for the following risks arising from an accident
- Permanent full or partial disability (handicap),
- Temporary disability,
- Medical expenses,
- Other risks upon the client’s request.
The client may choose a custom package of risks.
ACCIDENT AND DISEASE INSURANCE MAY APPLY
- Around the clock (24 hours a day)
- Only when the insured person performs his / her work duties,
- At any other time upon agreement of the parties.
The terms of the insurance contract are determined by an agreement with the client:
SUM INSURED (MAXIMUM LIMIT OF INSURANCE COMPENSATION)
The insurance amount is determined by the insurer, agreeing it with the specialists of “INGO Armenia”, taking into account that it can not exceed five times the annual salary of each employee.
In case of death of the insured person as a result of an accident, the insurer shall pay the insurance compensation in the amount of 100% of the sum insured.
In case of permanent disability due to an accident the insurance indemnity shall be provided in the following limits:
a) in case of determination of first group of disability – 100% of the sum insured;
b) in case of determination of second group of disability – 75% of the sum insured;
c) in case of determination of third group of disability – 50% of the sum insured.
In case of temporary disability as a result of an accident, the insurer shall pay insurance compensation in the amount of 0.3% of the sum insured for each day, but not more than 30% of the sum insured, starting from the 11th day of disability.
When calculating the optimal insurance rate for corporate accident insurance, a number of circumstances are taken into account, such as:
- nature of work of insured persons,
- selected insurance risks,
- number of insured persons,
- age of insured persons,
- term of insurance, etc.:
The company has a flexible system of discounts:
Upon renewal (extension) of the insurance contract, depending on the level of loss, INGO Armenia may provide additional discounts or apply payments.
SIGNING OF THE CONTRACT, CONDITIONS AND APPLICABLE TARIFFS
WHAT IS NECESSARY FOR PURCHASING AN INSURANCE POLICY?
To obtain an insurance policy, you must provide:
- Information on the insuring company,
- Passport data of insured personnel,
- Other necessary documents
ADVANTAGES OF “INGO ARMENIA” COMPANY
- Discounts depending on the number of insured personnel:
- Individual approach to each client,
- Consolidation of primary and secondary risks and services,
- Flexible tariff system,
- High quality and fast service,
- Simple paperwork procedure