COMPULSORY MOTOR THIRD PARTY LIABILITY INSURANCE
Since 1 January 2011, all vehicle owners should have compulsory third-party liability insurance policy (CMTPL policy).
All those third parties may demand from you as compensation for the damages caused by your vehicle can be insured in INGO ARMENIA.
WHAT MUST BE COMPULSORY INSURED?
CMTPL insurance policy is obligatory for all wheeled vehicles, including:
- Passenger cars
- Buses, microbuses
WHO CAN SIGN CMTPL POLICY?
The following persons have the obligation to sign insurance policy:
- The owner of the insured vehicle
- The buyer of the vehicle in accordance with the purchase (acquisition) contract
- The renter of the vehicle according to the leasing (financial rent) contract
The above-mentioned persons have the right to entrust third parties to sign CMTPL policy on their behalf.
FOR WHAT PERIOD CAN CMTPL INSURANCE POLICY BE ISSUED?
The CMTPL policy can be signed for a period of not less than 3 months, except for the Customs Code of the Republic of Armenia about the customs regime of “transit” and “temporary import” also vehicles imported by driving with the purpose of selling on the territory of the Republic of Armenia by the legal entities and individuals engaged in the trade of vehicles for which the insurance policy is signed for a period of not less than 10 days.
WHICH DAMAGES ARE SUBJECT TO COMPENSATION?
CMTPL policies compensate the third parties the following damages, which have to occur as a result of usage of your own vehicle:
- Personal damages – damages caused to the health of the suffered, loss of wage (income) because of that, as well as the death of the insured.
- Material damages caused to the property of the damaged.
HOW MUCH IS THE SUM OF COMPENSATION?
The CMTPL insurance policy defines the following limits of compensation for each insurance accident:
- Personal damages up to 3,300,000 AMD per each who suffered, but not more than a total of 33,000,000 AMD per each accident.
- Material damages up to 1,800,000 AMD, but not more than a total of 18,000,000 AMD per each accident.
HOW MUCH IS THE INSURANCE PREMIUM?
The insurance premium depends on the following factors:
- Type of vehicle
- Engine power (horsepower)
- Purpose of Vehicle usage
- The presence of the trailer
- Driver’s age and driving experience
- Period of insurance
- Driver’s Bonus-Malus class
Policy premium you can count with the help of the CMTPL calculator.
WHAT TO DO IF THE CMTPL POLICY DOES NOT FULLY COVER THE DAMAGE?
Preliminarily purchase a voluntary motor third-party liability insurance policy. The voluntary insurance policy of “INGO ARMENIA” will cover the damage exceeding the maximum limit of compensation defined by the CMTPL insurance policy.
WHAT TO DO IF YOUR OWN CAR WAS DAMAGED AS A RESULT OF ROAD ACCIDENT?
In accordance with CMTPL policy, the compensation receives the which suffered. If you are guilty in the accident and your car needs to be repaired CASCO insurance policy will help you.
- The simplified procedure for policy purchase
- Individual approach to each customer
- The totality of main and additional risks
- Fast and high-quality service
- Possibility to insure the vehicle before customs registration
- Shortened periods of insurance compensations – up to 5 days after providing all the necessary documents
- Guarantee of promise fulfillment – cashback.
- Bonus-malus system (only in Armenian)
- Examples of calculation of insurance compensation in non-standard situations (only in Armenian)
- Cases and conditions of early termination of the CMTPL policy (only in Armenian)
- Examples of calculation of compensation in non-standard situations (only in Armenian)
HOW TO PURCHASE CMTPL POLICY?
ԱՊՊԱ պայմանագիր ձեռք բերելու համար անհրաժեշտ է.
- Visit one of the offices or sales points of the company.
- Call 010 59 21 21․
WHAT IS NECESSARY TO PURCHASE INSURANCE POLICY?
To purchase an insurance policy is necessary to present the following documents:
- State registration number of the certificate
- Bank requisites
- Registration document of the vehicle (technical passport) or customs declaration (in case of import) or purchase contract if the owner of the vehicle is different from the person mentioned in the registration document
- Passports and driving licenses of authorized drivers
- The power of attorney and passport of the authorized person if the policy sign the authorized person on behalf of the insured.
WHAT IS NEEDED FOR RENEWAL (PROLONGATION) OF INSURANCE POLICY?
If you are a client of “INGO ARMENIA”, for the renewal (prolongation) of the insurance policy must be submitted only those documents that have changed.