Property insurance is one of the most important components of business security. Every day we witness fires, natural disasters, technical accidents and other unforeseen accidents that disrupt production and business processes. Property insurance allows you to avoid financial consequences as a result of such accidents.
WHAT CAN BE INSURED?
- Buildings and structures,
- Business centres,
- Production areas, factories,
- Office premises, including office property,
- Shopping centres,
- Production devices and equipment, production lines,
- Industrial equipment,
- Warehouses and warehouse goods,
- Apartments, houses, cottages, including interior decorations,
- Non-residential premises: garages, basements.
- And so on.
WHAT RISKS CAN BE INSURED?
OPTION 1 – Insurance from the specified risks
- Explosion, including the explosion of domestic gas,
- Damages from water (drainage, heating systems, fire protection systems),
- Natural disasters: earthquake, storm, hurricane, lightning strike, flood, natural hazards, including precipitation-hail, rain, snow,
- Illegal actions of third parties – theft, robbery, robbery, deliberate destruction of property,
- Mechanical injuries – collision of a vehicle, falling of flying objects or their parts, cargo, trees, and other things,
- Short circuit,
- A number of additional risks according to the insurance rules.
OPTION 2 – Insurance from all risks
The property is insured against all possible risks, with the exception of unprotected risks established by the Rules.
In addition to the classic risks of property insurance, INGO Armenia also offers:
- Business Interruption Insurance,
- Machinery breakdown Insurance.
One of the main advantages of INGO Armenia is reinsurance partners. We work with the world’s leading reinsurance companies, and your property is reinsured by more than reliable companies.
HOW IS INSURANCE COMPENSATION PAID?
Within 30 (thirty) business days after receiving documents confirming the fact of an insured event, documents confirming the amount of damage caused as a result of the accident, as well as other documents stipulated in the insurance contract, INGO Armenia JSC is required to pay insurance compensation or justify a full or partial refusal to pay compensation:
The terms of payment of compensation are determined by the insurance contract and can be defined as:
- replacement of damaged property,
- monetary compensation (can be issued in cash or by transfer).
- Attachment of a professional specialist to each client – our corporate customer service specialists are Relationship managers, assigned to individual clients and are their contact person in INGO Armenia.
- Individual approach to each client,
- Consolidation of main and additional risks and services,
- Flexible pricing system,
- Quality and fast service,
- A simple procedure of registration of documents,
- By choosing your risks, you can purchase a contract at a more affordable price.
CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT, TERMS AND APPLICABLE TARIFFS
HOW TO PURCHASE PROPERTY INSURANCE
To purchase a contract you simply need to:
- Approach one of the offices or selling points of the company
- Send a request to INGO ARMENIA’s official email address:email@example.com or call 010 59 21 21.
WHAT DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED FOR ACQUIRING AN INSURANCE CONTRACT?
To conclude an insurance contract, you need to contact an INGO Armenia specialist, who, taking into account the specifics of your business, will present a list of necessary documents.
WHAT DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED TO RENEW (EXTEND) THE INSURANCE CONTRACT?
If you are a client of INGO Armenia insurance company, you must submit only the documents that have been changed in order to renew the insurance contract: