Date of birth – 10 August 1983.
Arevshat served as the organization’s leader during all crucial phases of its growth. He began his fascinating career as an insurance professional in 2001, rose to the position of Head of the Property and Cargo Insurance Department from 2002 to 2007, held the position of First Deputy Executive Director from 2007 to 2016, and is currently the Chief Executive Officer of INGO ARMENIA.
Arevshat has been involved in all the key projects of insurance culture development in RA, such as the implementation of the CMTPL system in RA, the chairmanship of various student and educational programs, etc.
Arevshat Meliksetyan holds a Ph.D. in Economics and an MBA from Cambridge University’s Judge Business School in the UK and a Master of Business Administration from the American University of Armenia. Additionally, he is a holder of a UK-based Chartered Insurance Institute Level 3 Certificate in Insurance.
He has taught at a number of RA universities, and currently, he is teaching at the Master’s Programs of the Russian Moscow State University (MSU).
Date of birth – 25 July 1988.
Vardan Gevorgyan started his career at INGO ARMENIA in 2007 as a reinsurance and financial reporting specialist. In 2011-2016, he was the head of the Company’s Internal Audit, and also carried out Quality Control and the implementation of Special Projects. The most important development projects were developed under Vardan’s leadership. During 2016 – 2022 he held the position of Deputy Executive Director on Finance and managed Finance, accounting, legal, IT and other development directions. From 2022 till now, he holds the position of the first deputy executive director.
Vardan Gevorgyan holds a Ph.D. in Economics and a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree from the Armenian State University of Economics. Starting 2009, he is a holder of a UK-based Chartered Insurance Institute Level 3 Certificate in Insurance.
Date of birth – 15 July 1982.
Irina Arutyunova started her career at INGO ARMENIA in 2004 as a secretary-referent. Since 2006, she has been involved in the Company’s reinsurance activities.
During 2011 – 2017, she was the Deputy CEO on the Reinsurance and Underwriting.
Since 2017, Irina has been the Deputy CEO on the Development, she is responsible for the Company’s reinsurance activities, strategic development and implementation of key projects.
In 1999-2004, she studied at the Russian-Armenian University in the Faculty of International Economics, simultaneously she was a Fullbright Scholar at Tulane University’s A.B. Freeman School of Business.
She is also a graduate of the Judge Business School (MBA) of the Cambridge University.
Irina is one of the few people in the Caucasus region who has a diploma from the UK-based Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) in London.
Currently, Irina teaches at the American University of Armenia.
Date of birth – 11 June 1973.
Armen Petrosyan’s experience in insurance began in 2004 as the chief specialist of the compensation department of “Petap Armenia” CJSC, in 2007, he held the position of Deputy CEO. Prior to the insurance activity, he started his work experience in 1991 as a photographer, and editor, then continued as a senior court expert, head of the legal operations department, etc.
From 2007 – 2010, he managed “Griar-Insurance” CJSC. He joined INGO ARMENIA in 2010 as the Head of the Acquisition Department, then led the Compensation Department as the Deputy CEO, and was a member of the Company’s Board from 2012 to 2017.
Since 2017, Armen holds the position of Deputy CEO on Security and is responsible for the internal and external financial security of the Company.
Armen Petrosyan graduated from the Department of Russian Language and Literature of NKR State University in 1995, besides, he also studied at the Scientific Research Laboratory of Forensic Examinations. He received his Ph.D. from the University of Artsakh.
Since 2009, he has been teaching at the Russian-Armenian University.
The awards given to Armen Petrosyan are: Mother’s Gratitude Medal for patriotic activities and The Medal of Gratitude for devotion and fruitful activities for the motherland.
In 2021, he was awarded the Medal for Service in Battle by the President of Artsakh for his contribution to the successful performance of combat missions, raising combat readiness of the forces as well as courage shown defending state borders during the Second Artsakh War.
Date of birth – 25 December 1980.
Lilit Shmavonyan holds the position of Deputy CEO on the Corporate Business.
Lilit joined the INGO team in 2012 and managed the Corporate Customer Service Department.
Prior to that, Lilit worked at Cascade Insurance OJSC, managing the Underwriting Department from 2007 – 2012.
First Lilit started her working experience in insurance in 1998 at Prime Insurance Insurance Brokers LLC.
Today, Lilit is responsible for both the service and engagement of INGO ARMENIA’s corporate clients.
Lilit holds a Ph.D. in Economics, in 2002 she graduated from the Armenian State University of Economics. Additionally, she is a holder of a UK-based Chartered Insurance Institute Level 3 Certificate in Insurance.
For about 12 years, she has taught at the Armenian State University of Economics, the Russian-Armenian University, and the Public Administration Academy of Armenia.
Date of birth – 14 January 1952.
Alvina Balbabyan has been leading the company’s accounting activities since 2004 as the Chief Accountant. She is responsible for the correct accounting processes of the Company. Before joining the Company, she started her career as an engineer in 1973 at the Yerevan Institute of Physics. Then, from 1992, she worked at “Armenmotors” as an engineer and as the Deputy Chief Accountant.
Later she worked in Armenian Airlines and Business Consultancy companies, holding the positions of leading accountant, deputy accountant, and first deputy accountant.
In 1973, Alvina graduated from Yerevan Polytechnic Institute of K. Marks, receiving the qualification of Electrical Engineer.
Date of birth – 16 March 1981.
Hayk is one of the most knowledgeable and recognized doctors in Armenia and Artsakh, an anesthesiologist-reanimatologist. He joined INGO team in 2007 as a medical expert, and since 2011 he has been the head of the compensation department for personal insurance. Before joining INGO, he worked in the ambulance service of “EREBUNI” Medical Center, then as an anesthesiologist-reanimatologist, and then in the Department of Anesthesiology, Reanimatology, and Intensive Care of YSU as a Senior Laboratory Assistant. Hayk is responsible for the high-quality service of personal applications of insured persons in INGO ARMENIA. Hayk is a lecturer at the Department of Anesthesiology, Reanimatology and Intensive Care of YSMU and works as an anesthesiologist-resuscitator at Heratsi University Hospital Complex No. 1. From 2004 till now, Hayk Hovhannisyan is a member of the RA Anesthesiologists-Reanimatologists Association. He graduated from the Faculty of Medicine and Clinical Residency of the State University of Medical Sciences, majoring in “Anesthesiology, Reanimatology and Intensive Therapy”.
Date of birth – 01 January 1994.
Levon Kocharyan joined the INGO Team in 2014, since then he was involved in the corporate customer service of INGO ARMENIA CJSC till 2021, and since 2018 he has been the Head of Underwriting.
His main functions are to ensure the company’s underwriting profit, portfolio valuation, and loss management, as well as the development of new products, investments, and general development. He is also responsible for some areas of the Company’s Marketing and technological development.
In addition to his activities, he also coordinates the activities of the analytical platform www.insurebusiness.am, as well as being a member of the Fund for Rural Economic Development in Armenia (FREDA).
In 2014, Levon had his Bachelor of Economics from ASUE, then he received a Master of Laws(LLM) degree from the American University of Armenia and a Master’s degree in Economics from the Armenian State University of Economics. In 2020 he defended his dissertation on “Ways to improve agricultural insurance in Armenia”. In 2021 he received the UK-based Chartered Insurance Institute Level 3 Certificate in Insurance.
Date of birth – 04 April 1989.
Lusine Avagyan started her career in 2010 at Grant Thornton CJSC as an Auditor, then as Senior Auditor (Head of Audit Mission Group). In 2017, Lusine started her career at INGO ARMENIA ICJSC as Head of Internal Audit.
Lusine graduated from Yerevan State University, Faculty of Economics in 2011. She then received a Master’s degree in Accounting specializing in Auditing.
Date of birth – 11 June 1973.
Anahit Gulyan has been the responsible actuary of INGO ARMENIA since 2018. Prior to that, she held the same position at Reso CJSC.
Before pursuing a career in the insurance industry, she worked in BDO Armenia and BAKER TILLY ARMENIA companies. She has also worked at Coca-Cola ABC as an Assistant Technical Director, Production Analyst, and at Nork IAC as an Actuarial Analyst, Head of the Actuarial Division. Has more than 20 years of experience in actuarial work.
Anahit Gulyan is a candidate in physics and mathematics, an associate professor. In 2001 she graduated from the YSU, Department of Actuarial Mathematics, and in 2003 received her Master’s degree in actuarial mathematics. In 2014 she successfully defended her dissertation.
Year of birth – 1973
- 2019 present Board chairman, INGO ARMENIA ICJSC
Since 2018 Head of direct investments, INGOSSTRAKH IOJSC
- 2016-2018 Head of Strategy and Marketing, Chief of Strategy for development,
- 2015-2018 Director of Strategy for development, Head of Strategy and Marketing,
Open join-stock company Bank Severniy Morskoy Put
- 2004-2014 Deputy Director of the Corporate Client Services Department,
- 2002-2004 The University of Chicago Booth School of Business. Business
- 1990-1995 Moscow Commercial Institute. Global economy
Year of birth – 1971
- Since 2021 Board chairman, INGO ARMENIA ICJSC
- Since 2019 Deputy Head of Direct Investments, INGOSSTRAKH IOJSC
- 2016-2019 Head of the Information and Analytical Department, SMP Bank JSC
- 2015-2016 Director of the Corporate and Strategy Development Department, MSP Bank OJSC
- 2008-2015 Head of Strategic Analysis and Financial Modeling Department, PROMSVYAZBANK PJSC
- 1989-1994 Moscow State University. Applied Mathematics
- 2000-2003 Higher School of Economics, Finance
Year of birth – 1989
- 2019 present Board member, INGO ARMENIA ICJSC
- Since 2021, Business Partner, Head of Corporate Governance Centre, Corporate governance of the group’s subsidiaries, “INGOSSTRAKH” IJSC
- Since 2022 General Director, “INVEST REAL ESTATE” LLC,
- Since 2022 Member of the board of directors, “InVest-Polis” JSC
- Since 2022 Member of the board of directors “Emergency Insurance Company” JSC
- Since 2022 Member of the board of directors “INGO-UZBEKISTAN” IC
- 2021-2022 Member of the board of directors “Ingosstrakh – Investments” JSC MC
- 2015-2021 Internal Auditor; Internal audit “Ingosstrakh – Life” LLC IC
- 2015-2018 Project manager; Internal audit “INGOSSTRAKH” IJSC
- 2011-2015 Senior Consultant-Auditor; External audit, consulting, evaluation “PricewaterhouseCoopers Audit”
- 2021 Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- 2006-2011 Moscow State Institute of International Relations (University) of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation, Commerce
Year of birth – 1978
- 2020 present Board member, INGO ARMENIA ICJSC
- 2018 present Director of Strategic Programs & Development, Vardanants Innovative Medicine Centre
- 2017-2018 Chief of Staff, The Ministry of Health of Armenia
- 2012-2017 Director, Health Project Implementation Unit
- 2007-2012 Director of Development and External Relations, PHARM-ADAMA LTD
- 2006-2007 Legal Advisor and Translator, CADA
- 2003-2006 Company Representative in Europe, DEFSTER Group of American Companies
- 2001-2004 Founder and Director, LORI.COM
- 2000-2001 Sorbonne University, Political Science
- 1997-2000 Sorbonne University, Law
Year of birth – 1979
- 2022 present Board member, “INGO ARMENIA” ICJSC
- Since 2018 deputy director of the legal department, “INGOSSTRAKH” IJSC
- 2010-2018 deputy director of the legal department – head of the general legal practice department, “INGOSSTRAKH” IJSC
- 1996-2001 Lomonosov Moscow State University, Law